Welcome to the Adventure Issue
The latest issue of Virtuoso Traveler June/July 2017 is all about adventure and life-changing trips. When all paths lead to adventure, which path is right for you? Take the fun interactive expedition quiz to discover your travel style and reveal your perfect adventure. Read on for our recommendations.
Hotels for Summer Stargazing
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain in Marana, Arizona
- Longitude 131 in Red Centre, Australia
- Awasi Atacama in San Pedro de Atacama, Chile
- AndBeyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge in Namib Desert, Namibia
- Urban Renewal – Reykjavic, Iceland
- Extreme Experience – Tanzania’s Rooftop
- Culinary Quest – New Zealand
- Cultural Immersion – Ecuador
- Road Trip – America the Beautiful
- Inner Journey – India
- Nature Trek – Antarctica
Bogotá’s Street Art
Urban art is booming. Artists, local and global, showcase their works thanks to tolerant laws and businesses. “It’s almost impossible to find a street in Bogotá without some form of urban art,” says artist Crisp, an Australian native who relocated to Bogotá in 2009 and who serves as one of the scene’s unofficial ambassadors. Would you like to know more creative ways to explore Colombia’s capital?
About Virtuoso Traveler
Virtuoso Traveler focuses on welcoming new travelers to the world of Virtuoso. It offers an engaging mix of special travel opportunities, insider tips, and expert advice readers can only get from Virtuoso’s premier network of worldwide travel consultants. Published six times a year.